Careers at CGPR
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Direct liaison on a daily basis with clients and the media.
- Relationship building and networking with colleagues, clients and media.
- Monitoring the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs, for opportunities for clients.
- Working as part of an account team to develop client proposals and implement PR strategy.
- Preparing regular client reports and attending client meetings.
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media.
- Promoting news stories and features to the media.
- Collating, analyzing and evaluating media coverage.
- Attending and providing support at industry trade shows.
- Undertaking research for new business proposals and presenting to potential new clients.
Email: with resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
CGPR IS LOOKING FOR PAID INTERNS FOR Winter 2018 Beginning January 3, 2018
CGPR is looking for two full-time paid interns for Winter 2018,
with internship beginning January 3 through May 25, 2018. Students must be pursuing a communications degree. Our interns become active members of our account teams participating in client calls, strategy sessions, media relations, research and event planning.
If interested, please submit letter and resume to email@example.com or Jason@cgprpublicrelations.com.
Absolutely no calls.